Civilization VI: Rise And Fall
A new expansion for Civilization VI has been announced and we can see Civilization VI: Rise And Fall land in February with all of its features
I hope you are ready for a new expansion to Civilization VI as we now have another one coming at up here early next year. It looks like 2K and Firaxis Games has not forgotten about this title as this is another massive one to come here and looks to add a whole lot to the game. If you have placed the game aside for now, it may be time to load it back up on your PC, as February 8th we will see Civilization VI: Rise And Fall land and enhance or change the game to keep it all fresh. At least I am sure that is the goal given the features that will be rolling out with this expansion once it finally lands.
Things like Loyalty and Alliances look to be a bit more micromanaged in Civilization VI: Rise And Fall with some changes going there. It also sounds like we can have revolutions in the mix as well as nine new leaders and eight new civilizations introduced into the game. Al with a plethora of new global content to flesh out the world as we all know it to be in Civilization VI. Not that bad of a spread at all. You can see the latest cinematic trailer announcing this expansion just below, along with the main features and changes that it will usher in when it lands on February 8th of 2018. Enjoy.
Civilization VI: Rise And Fall — Expansion Announcement
Civilization VI: Rise And Fall brings new choices, strategies, and challenges for players as they guide a civilization through the ages. The expansion introduces new Great Ages, a new city loyalty system, and Governors while expanding existing Diplomacy and Government systems; and adds nine new leaders and eight new civilizations, a variety of new units, districts, wonders, buildings, and more. Players can now lead their empire into a Golden Age of prosperity or emerge triumphantly from a Dark Age into a memorable Heroic Age.
- Great Ages: As your civilization ebbs and flows, and you reach milestone Historic Moments, you will experience Dark Ages or Golden Ages, each providing specific challenges or bonuses based on your actions in-game. Rise triumphantly from a Dark Age, and your next Golden Age will be even stronger – a Heroic Age.
- Loyalty: Cities now have individual Loyalty to your leadership – let it fall too low, and face the consequences of low yields, revolts, and the potential to lose your city to another civilization, or its own independence. But one civilization’s loss can be your gain as you inspire Loyalty among cities throughout the map and further expand your borders.
- Governors: Recruit, appoint, and upgrade powerful characters with unique specialization bonuses and promotion trees to customize your cities, and reinforce Loyalty.
- Enhanced Alliances: An enhanced alliances system allows players to form different types of alliances and build bonuses over time.
- Emergencies: When a civilization grows too powerful, other civilizations can join a pact against the threatening civilization and earn rewards, or penalties, when the Emergency ends.
- Timeline: Review your civilization’s history at any time with the new Timeline feature, a visual journey through the Historic Moments that you encountered on your path to victory.
- New Leaders: Nine leaders and eight new civilizations are introduced. Each brings unique bonuses and gameplay, as well as a total of eight unique units, two unique buildings, four unique improvements, and two unique districts.
- New Global Content: Eight new world wonders, seven natural wonders, four new units, two new tile improvements, two new districts, fourteen new buildings, and three new resources have been added.
- Imporved Gameplay Systems: The Government system has been enhanced with new Policies and additional improvements have been made to existing systems.
What are your thoughts about Civilization VI: Rise And Fall coming and coming fast for the game? Do you think it will breathe more life into the game that has been out for so long or will it only be for those hardcore fans out there? How many more expansions do you think that we will get before we just see another core version packaged up and shipped to us? Let us and the world know your thoughts and then feel free to discuss. As we get more information on Civilization VI, we will place it up on the site. Keep an eye here to stay up to date on all of it.