The first of three major Fallout 76 updates is here and will be adding quite a bit to your Fallout 76 adventures
The latest for Fallout 76 is here after a bit of a wait and it looks like it will be adding a whole lot into the game than some of us may have thought before. There have not been many changes from what was listed out by Bethesda when they made the announcement of the free DLC, but it looks like the words may not have done this update justice. At least based on this new trailer we have for Fallout 76 that highlights all of these changes and monsters we will see in the game now. More so when you see that the new underground areas will go a few more levels lower than just one or two and be more sprawling than some have seen in the past. Not a bad way to keep this game relevant here.
There is also a slight look at the new Brewing feature in Fallout 76 that will allow us to make Nukashine and other brews to keep the social aspect alive a bit more. We also have a slight look at the new Survival mode added into the PvP fun and how that will highlight our achievements in it. Not too shabby and only a day later than originally planned. You can see some of this in motion in the following trailer or you can just spin up Fallout 76 and play it directly. If you have not given up on it as of yet and were willing to keep giving chances. I know I am glad I stuck around as I knew they would do what they can to make this title last.
Fallout 76 — Wild Appalachia
A mythical beast, a lost generation of scouts, and the strongest brew this side of the wasteland. Welcome to Wild Appalachia – a series of free and all-new quests, features, events, crafting systems and more available now for Fallout 76.
Wild Appalachia includes:
- New Quests: Shear Terror! — Uncover the ‘encryptid’ secrets of Appalachia in a new series of quests and encounters to separate monsters from myths.
- New Quests: Ever Upwards — Journey to the deepest reaches of the woods with new stories for the legendary Pioneer Scouts. Earn merit badges, climb the ranks, and earn a customizable backpack for increased utility.
- New Features: Legendary Vendor and Scrapping — Locate the mysterious Purveyor to exchange and scrap your unwanted legendary items for new legendary gear. For every star rating on a legendary item you scrap, increase your chances to get the legendary weapon or armor of your dreams.
- New Features: C.A.M.P. Decorating, Player Vending, Functional Camera — Use items from your stash to decorate your C.A.M.P. Build vending machines and flag items for sale. Simply set your prices and walk away to continue your adventures in Appalachia, being sure to capture all your favorite memories using the new functional camera. The vending machines do all the work, you just need to count the caps.
- New Features: Brewing and Distilling — Go on a new quest to discover the secrets of the forbidden brew Nukashine and bring the party back to your C.A.M.P with new brewing and distilling systems and recipes.
- New Seasonal Event: Fasnacht Parade — Chase away Old Man Winter and quicken the coming of spring with the ancient festival of Fasnacht! Join the celebration and complete this new limited-time event to earn unique rewards in the form of festive Fasnacht Masks.
- New Game Mode: Survival — This all-new game mode brings a higher-stakes PvP experience with fewer restrictions, increased rewards, and new challenges plus all the original content of Adventure Mode.
How are you feeling about these updates for Fallout 76 here and will they be enough to get you back into the wastelands? Do you think that the new brewing feature will keep socializing going or will it be more of the missions and monsters added in? Are you still waiting for a different feature to join in the fun or have you completely given up already? Let us all know down in the comments and then feel free to discuss. For more on Fallout 76 as it comes, be sure to keep coming back here. We are still all-in for the game and will keep these updates flowing to you.