Kingdom Hearts III
The list of actors coming in for Kingdom Hearts III is revealed here and just as one would expect, it is a star-studded list for the likes of Kingdom Hearts
It looks like we can put doubts away on some of those Disney characters not getting the proper voices for Kingdom Hearts III as we now have a list of who will be voicing some of these iconic characters. It looks like Square Enix has pulled out some stops and have been able to gather up a solid crew of voice actors to reprise their roles for this latest outing. Many of whom are the actual voices for the characters in the animated films. Voices like Josh Gad and Kristen Bell for starters as well as the main voice of Kingdom Hearts III with Haley Joel Osment back as Sora. Not to mention a lot of the voices that were here in the past as well as being in these films.
You can see the full list below but you will obviously note that some of the even larger names for the franchises are not listed here for Kingdom Hearts III. There also seems to be a focus on some specific worlds here as well, but even those are missing the likes of Tom Hanks and Tim Allen. There are probably some great reasons on why others have bowed out from doing the basic voice work for Kingdom Hearts III. Some most likely due to the companies not wanting to be associated with them anymore, but you can judge for all of that. Then get ready for those other roles to have lesser-known actors fill in.
Kingdom Hearts III Voice Cast
- Josh Gad (Frozen, Beauty and the Beast) as Olaf from Frozen
- Kristen Bell (Frozen, Veronica Mars, Forgetting Sarah Marshall) as Anna from Frozen
- Idina Menzel (Frozen, Enchanted, Rent) as Elsa from Frozen
- Jonathan Groff (Frozen, Mindhunter, American Sniper) as Kristoff from Frozen
- Zachary Levi (Tangled, Chuck, Thor: The Dark World) as Flynn Rider from Tangled
- Donna Murphy (Tangled, Center Stage) as Mother Gothel from Tangled
- John Ratzenberger (Toy Story, Cheers, The Incredibles, Coco) as Hamm from Toy Story
- Wallace Shawn (Toy Story, The Princess Bride, The Good Wife) as Rex from Toy Story
- Tate Donovan (Hercules, The O.C., Argo) as Hercules from Hercules
- Kevin R. McNally (Pirates of the Caribbean Series) as Gibbs from the Pirates of the Caribbean series
- Tony Anselmo as Donald Duck
- Bill Farmer as Goofy
- Haley Joel Osment (The Sixth Sense, A.I.) as Sora
As I am sure this is not the most exciting news for Kingdom Hearts III, we do have some new gameplay to look at fresh out of TGS. It is all in Japanese, so take that into account, but it does give us all a bit more on a few of the worlds we will be exploring and listening to from above. We still have until January 25th to be able to see more for it all, so I am sure we will. For now, have quite a bit more of that footage without much context as to what is going on.
Kingdom Hearts III — PlayStation Presents Live Show
Are you glad to see so many voices coming together for Kingdom Hearts III? Whom are you missing in the list here that Disney and Square Enix would still be able to tap in for a little voice work? Do you think the others are just hidden or will we get some audio manipulation to bring them over even if they do not need to be in the studio? Let us all know what you are thinking down in the comments and then feel free to discuss. For more Kingdom Hearts III news and updates, just keep checking in here. We will keep them all coming as best that we can and hopefully you will not be let down.