A lot has gone on this week in video games. Here is a recap of what we covered in the world of video games on the site this week
It was a short week again, but it was another fun week in the world of video games. It was also the first of the new year here and we had a bunch to look at and get ready for. Some of which were only small updates to games like Feudal Alloy and S.O.N, but we also had a chance to see a new version of old Hitman titles come about again too. We also have a few more things to look for in Fallout 76 to bring us back into the game or to actually pick it up in the first place. It seriously is not as bad as a lot of gamers out there are claiming. It just is not what they were looking for.
All of that said, we are heading into this year of video games with even more excitement than normal. We will see some extra changes here on the site as well as a whole lot of those anticipated video games coming right at us. I know you are most likely looking forward to the latter, but it is worth noting it all. We are on this journey together and we want you to be up on what is going on. Even if you do not normally care about it in general. We will leave that up to you to decide on how you feel. Now back to those video games.
As with every other week now here is our list of video games we were able to cover in the news for the week. Have fun reading through all of it and hopefully you will learn something you did not know before. Until next week, have fun with all of those video games and Happy Gaming!
- Ubisoft Seems To Be Teasing Something In One Of Their Franchises
- Bright Memory Is Hitting Early Access Very Soon
- Fallout 76 Will Be Getting More Vaults & Player Vending
- Feudal Alloy Has A Set Release Date Now
- There Are Some Many Video Games To Look For In 2019
- My First Experience In The World Of Dystopia Rising
- Hitman HD Enhanced Collection Is Announced & Bringing Two More Classics
- Unreal PT Is Here To Try To Recapture The Demo We All Loved
- S.O.N Has Some New Areas To Look At As We Wait A Bit More