Dead Island 2
The next slayer coming to us for Dead Island 2 is shown off while bringing a heart of gold to the Dead Island universe
One more slayer is on the case for Dead Island 2 with the slow roll of the team flowing out before April 28th when the game hits the PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC. This time with another Slayer that we could easily see out there in Hell-A with Dambuster Studios adding in an exotic dancer into the mix. Yes, that firefighter shirt that Ryan is wearing is not an official one but still something to take note of. Ryan will, at least, add in some dry humor into the mix of Dead Island 2 along with all of the other oddness that the IP has been known for since it originally hit the streets. It has been the driving force for so many other titles like it.
All in all, though, what we get to see here for Ryan in Dead Island 2 does not show off the skills that Ryan will have too. One will allow for some health recovery in the field by knocking down some of the undead out there. Add in the fact that Ryan also gets some Force bonuses when blocking and dodging out there too. This feels like it is to link into Ryan’s skills with dancing out there and trying to shift it all back to the dead. That is how it all reads to me while the new video for Dead Island 2 shows it all flow about the same as all of the other characters out there. This is just the explanation we are getting for now.
Dead Island 2 — Meet The Slayers: Ryan
Meet Ryan, our Slayer with rock-solid abs and a heart of gold.
There’s much more to this exotic dancer than rippling pecs. Ryan has a stubborn streak a mile wide, pessimistic sarcasm as dry as the Sahara, and an indomitable heart. He’s on a mission to get back to his little brother, left behind in Fresno before the outbreak, and nothing — alive or dead — is going to stop him from getting home.
Dead Island 2 comes out on April 28th, 2023 launching for PlayStation, Xbox, and PC.
- Explore HELL-A – Dead Island 2 takes players across the most iconic locations of the City of Angels, now stained with horror, in an exciting pulp journey from the verdant suburbia of Beverly Hills to the quirky promenade of Venice Beach.
- Brutal Melee Sandbox – Combat delivers the most intense, visceral, and gory first-person experience possible, with plenty of weapons and brutally tactical options to chew your way through the zombie horde. Whether you’re slicing, smashing, burning, or ripping, we want you to truly feel it.
- Be The Ultimate Zombie Slayer – There are six characters to choose from, each with their own unique personality and dialogues. You can fully customize the abilities of each Slayer, with our brand-new skill system allowing you to re-spec instantly and try out the craziest builds.
- Zombie Infestation – Ready to experience the most advanced dismemberment system in games? Our LA is crawling with zombies that look and react realistically. These mutated wretches are the reanimated, rotten heart of Dead Island 2 with dozens of distinct zombie types, each with their own mutations, attacks, and hundreds of visual LA-themed variants. Our monsters are relentless, challenging, and true Los Angelinos. Will you be able to survive?
- A Cinematic Co-op Adventure – As a proper RPG experience, Dead Island 2 offers plenty of exciting quests, a crazy cast of characters, and a thrilling pulp story, to truly immerse you in its twisted universe. Re-playability is guaranteed. Add an over-the-top co-op mode for up to three players, and you’ll stay in LA for a very long (and gory) trip.
Do you see Ryan as being a great fit into the team of Slayers in Dead Island 2 or will it just add to the overall weirdness of the game? Will some of the skills that Ryan gets be part of the exotic dancer lifestyle or just how it is going to be to keep the character alive? What do you think the next Slayer will bring to the table out there and will it be just as bizarre too? Sound off in the comments with all of your thoughts on this and then feel free to discuss it all. More for Dead Island 2 will be on the way to you all out there in short order. So please keep checking back in for all of that and everything else that is still yet to come.
0 Comments Go ahead and login or register