Dead Island 2
The next slayer for Dead Island 2 is here with a new bit of tactics into the Dead Island universe
Bruno is on the scene now for Dead Island 2 and ready to head out there and join all of the other slayers in the mix. This is the next in the growing list of characters we will get to us in the game with no sign of when Dambuster Studios is going to stop offering them up. They do have until April 21st to keep them all rolling out there, and then after if they keep pumping out DLC for Dead Island 2 on the PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC. That is always the option out there and it would make sense to give the gamers all the options they truly want out there. I just hope it does not get oversaturated and they can keep things growing instead of just new skins.
As for Bruno here, in Dead Island 2 we have one more smooth-talking thief in the mix of the hunt here. If we look at some of those big tabletop titles, we are talking about a rogue here. That mixed in well with the skills of Backstab that allows Bruno to deal more damage when coming from behind. Then there is Rapid Reprisal where Bruno gets a boost to Agility and Heavy Attacks while out there Dodging and Blocking. All of those are stats in Dead Island 2 that we are going to have to balance while doing what we are going to need to do best. Have a look and see what Bruno is all about just a little bit lower.
Dead Island 2 — Meet The Slayers: Bruno
Meet Bruno, a smooth-talking, modern-day gentleman thief who can play whatever part he’s needed for.
Carla is a motorcycle stunt rider unfazed by rings of fire, jumps over ravines, and mid-air flips, so the zompocalypse has barely made her break a sweat. Armed with street smarts, an outgoing disposition, and boundless physical confidence, she’s embraced the challenges of slaying her way through HELL-A with enthusiasm.
Dead Island 2 comes out on April 21st, 2023 launching for PlayStation, Xbox, and PC.
- Explore HELL-A – Dead Island 2 takes players across the most iconic locations of the City of Angels, now stained with horror, in an exciting pulp journey from the verdant suburbia of Beverly Hills to the quirky promenade of Venice Beach.
- Brutal Melee Sandbox – Combat delivers the most intense, visceral, and gory first-person experience possible, with plenty of weapons and brutally tactical options to chew your way through the zombie horde. Whether you’re slicing, smashing, burning, or ripping, we want you to truly feel it.
- Be The Ultimate Zombie Slayer – There are six characters to choose from, each with their own unique personality and dialogues. You can fully customize the abilities of each Slayer, with our brand-new skill system allowing you to re-spec instantly and try out the craziest builds.
- Zombie Infestation – Ready to experience the most advanced dismemberment system in games? Our LA is crawling with zombies that look and react realistically. These mutated wretches are the reanimated, rotten heart of Dead Island 2 with dozens of distinct zombie types, each with their own mutations, attacks, and hundreds of visual LA-themed variants. Our monsters are relentless, challenging, and true Los Angelinos. Will you be able to survive?
- A Cinematic Co-op Adventure – As a proper RPG experience, Dead Island 2 offers plenty of exciting quests, a crazy cast of characters, and a thrilling pulp story, to truly immerse you in its twisted universe. Re-playability is guaranteed. Add an over-the-top co-op mode for up to three players, and you’ll stay in LA for a very long (and gory) trip.
Do you like what Bruno is going to be bringing to the Dead Island universe or do we need something other than a rogue in the mix? How often will we be Dodging and Blocking in the mix of the game or will it just be small boosts we will mostly never notice? How many more Slayers will we have to choose from by the end of it all and will they keep pumping more out as DLC later on? Go to town in the comment section with all of those thoughts and then feel free to discuss it all. I know we will have more for Dead Island 2 out there, so please keep checking back for all of those updates and much more.