Dead Island 2
Another slayer for Dead Island 2 is here to help drive the zombie-killing a bit forward in the Dead Island universe
Just as we thought, we have another of the Slayers coming to Dead Island 2 shown off here and bringing some extra pain. Well, more than Carla here will be able to take a bit more pain than anything in the game and Dambuster Studios is expanding the “class types” we have in general. That and adding a kick-ass stunt driver into the mix of things. I do hope we get to see some of this put to good use in Dead Island 2 when it lands on April 28th, but that is still yet to be seen. Fingers are crossed that we will have something for it all on the PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC when the time comes.
You can have a nice little look at Carla in Dead Island 2 just below. This is also where we get to see a couple of the skills and perks Carla will have in the game. Things like “Dig Deep” that will let Carla toughen up and survive longer when low on health. All so Carla and go out and use the “Mosh Pit” skill to boost some damage while close to many of the undead in the world. More or less as the name implies. Now we just get to sit back and wait to see how Dead Island 2 will mix in a few more Slayers so we have the full range of options when the game launches. I am also still holding out hope that we will see one of my favorites make its way back in too.
Dead Island 2 — Meet The Slayers: Carla
Meet Carla, a street-smart motorcycle racer with a flair for zombicide.
Carla is a motorcycle stunt rider unfazed by rings of fire, jumps over ravines, and mid-air flips, so the zompocalypse has barely made her break a sweat. Armed with street smarts, an outgoing disposition, and boundless physical confidence, she’s embraced the challenges of slaying her way through HELL-A with enthusiasm.
Dead Island 2 comes out on April 28th, 2023 launching for PlayStation, Xbox, and PC.
- Explore HELL-A – Dead Island 2 takes players across the most iconic locations of the City of Angels, now stained with horror, in an exciting pulp journey from the verdant suburbia of Beverly Hills to the quirky promenade of Venice Beach.
- Brutal Melee Sandbox – Combat delivers the most intense, visceral, and gory first-person experience possible, with plenty of weapons and brutally tactical options to chew your way through the zombie horde. Whether you’re slicing, smashing, burning, or ripping, we want you to truly feel it.
- Be The Ultimate Zombie Slayer – There are six characters to choose from, each with their own unique personality and dialogues. You can fully customize the abilities of each Slayer, with our brand-new skill system allowing you to re-spec instantly and try out the craziest builds.
- Zombie Infestation – Ready to experience the most advanced dismemberment system in games? Our LA is crawling with zombies that look and react realistically. These mutated wretches are the reanimated, rotten heart of Dead Island 2 with dozens of distinct zombie types, each with their own mutations, attacks, and hundreds of visual LA-themed variants. Our monsters are relentless, challenging, and true Los Angelinos. Will you be able to survive?
- A Cinematic Co-op Adventure – As a proper RPG experience, Dead Island 2 offers plenty of exciting quests, a crazy cast of characters, and a thrilling pulp story, to truly immerse you in its twisted universe. Re-playability is guaranteed. Add an over-the-top co-op mode for up to three players, and you’ll stay in LA for a very long (and gory) trip.
What are your thoughts on Carla and what is coming to Dead Island 2 with this new Slayer? Is it odd to have a stunt performer offering up a “Mosh Pit” skill or does that fit with your thoughts on things? Could we expect to have some crazy stunts we need to pull off while driving around or will that just be flavor to help explain where Carla gathered all of the skills in the first place? Let the world know what you are thinking about all of this down in the comments and then feel free to discuss it all. As anything new comes out for Dead Island 2, know we will share it here and on our socials. Please keep checking back in for all of that and everything else along the way.
0 Comments Go ahead and login or register