Meet Your Maker
The open beta for Meet Your Maker is almost here and there are a few more details for Meet Your Maker’s open beta
There may still be a long wait until April 4th to get your hands on the full version of Meet Your Maker on the PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC, but that does not mean you will not have a slight chance before then. A chance in the way of an Open Beta that is kicking off soon so you can see what Behaviour have crafted for us out there as well as give some balancing feedback so the game is better for all when it launches. If you are into doing that kind of thing at least. You only have to think about it for a few more days as the Open Beta for Meet Your Maker kicks off on February 6th and goes through the 9th. It is also only for the PC via Steam, so take that into account before you get hyped up about anything for right now.
For those that have been in anything for Meet Your Maker before now, there will be some new updates coming to us as we set out to survive a post-apocalyptic future out there once again. There will be a new Social and Progression system implemented, more building features, and all manner of other improvements to the game. Mostly things that one would expect to go into Meet Your Maker before a full launch or a showing to a broader audience out there. Especially as it comes to the multiplayer and co-op side of it all too. Have a look at the new footage for the game just below to see some of those updates, then a full list of them, and finally get ready to head out and survive in the game in just over a week.
Meet Your Maker — Open Beta
As part of Steam NextFest, the Meet Your Maker beta will begin on February 6th at 6am PST/9am EST and last for 7 days, ending on February 13th at 11:59pm EST. As this playtest is an open beta, any player with a Steam account can jump right in. No pre-registration required. No NDA. No fuss. Just pure fun! Well… as much fun as one can have in a post-apocalyptic future where humanity is on the brink of extinction, that is.
Meet Your Maker’s brutal wasteland welcomed thousands of players during our Fall Closed Playtest, generating tons of amazing community insights for our team. As such, we’re pleased to introduce new features and improvements to this open beta experience. Here are a few of those:
- New Social And Progression Systems: Systems around sharing Outpost and connecting players.
- Champion Outpost: A curated system which puts forward Outposts that have performed well;
- Social Raid: The social raid menu will allow players to search for and raid outposts set to the Social active state;
- Ranking: Players earn Ranking Points by Raiding Outposts and Activating Outposts in the World Map.
- New Building features: Focus on quality of life to build Outposts more efficiently.
- Drag And Drop: When building, players can quickly place several blocks of the same type all at once;
- Trap Range Preview: When building, players can trigger a preview showcasing trap range/area of effect;
- Delete Everything: When building, players can delete blocks and other elements all at once.
- Improvements on the following features:
- Replay system;
- Burial sites Store;
- User Interface;
- And more!
Are you ready to head out and see what Meet Your Maker will have to offer up or will you be waiting until the full launch to give it all a go? What other features do you want to see added in or will you just want more enemies in the mix and not much else? Will this short period of beta give them all of the data needed to make the game perfect or could we see another one just before the final launch? Sound off in the comments and then discuss it all as you so wish to do out there. More for Meet Your Maker should be on the way to us all soon, so please keep checking back for all of those updates and changes as we get ever closer to the final date of it all.
0 Comments Go ahead and login or register