Street Fighter 6
New gameplay for Street Fighter 6 is out there with a slight look at what we can pre-order for Street Fighter 6 now
Get ready to explore more of the world in Street Fighter 6 with a few new characters and a few new locations here to add to the massive fight going on. In fact, it looks as if Capcom was ready to drop three more fighters we have never seen before into the mix with another one in the wings from another title in the past. All so we can make sure to pre-order Street Fighter 6 well before it hits the PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC on June 2nd of 2023. As long as you are in the market to shell out some extra cash for a few things and ready to add this title to your list months well in advance for it all. Maybe it can be a good digital Christmas gift to have in a stocking or something too.
In this new trailer for Street Fighter 6 out of The Game Awards this year, we get a taste for Manon, Marisa, and JP as the newcomers to the world. There is also the classic Dee Jay coming back in from the past but with a new look and location for us all to fight in. For the new fighters, though, we have a French Model, an Italian Jewelry Designer that has a thing for gladiators, and the head of an international non-profit. Not the most exact types of characters one would expect to be joining in on the Street Fighter fun, but we have seen weirder in the past. Hells, even the bits where we get to play as our own fighter here is new to us all so maybe it will make more sense once we get into the fights.
If any of that is enticing you, or the following video does its job, there will be a few ways you can pre-order Street Fighter 6 as of now. The usual Standard, Deluxe, and Ultimate editions for the game are ready for pre-order as you are reading these words. The first will house the game and launch roster of 18 characters, the Deluxe will have that and the Year 1 Character pass that will have a few more fighters and some extra cosmetics to adorn, while the Ultimate will have all of that and a few more exclusive cosmetics and more Street Fighter 6 in-game currency to be able to spend. All with a slightly increased cost that does not seem to be overly tempting for anyone that is not a hardcore fan of the IP.
Street Fighter 6 — Pre-Order
Your Moment. Your Fight. Street Fighter 6 hits the streets on June 2, 2023! Watch the trailer featuring more glimpses of World Tour like minigames and Master Assists. Get your first look at gameplay for Dee Jay, Manon, Marisa, and JP.
Check out the Pre-Order Bonus, which includes Outfit 1 Color 10 for Chun-Li, Jamie, Manon, Dee Jay, Juri, and Ken.
The three editions available for pre-order starting today are:
- Standard Edition – Includes the base game of Fighting Ground, World Tour, Battle Hub, and the 18-character launch roster
- Deluxe Edition – Includes the base game and the Year 1 Character Pass (containing four characters), colors 3-10 for each of those Year 1 characters’ Outfit 1, and a bonus of 4,200 Drive Tickets for in-game purchases
- Ultimate Edition – Includes the base game and the Year 1 Ultimate Pass, which contains content from the Year 1 Character Pass, two additional costumes and their alternate colors for the four Year 1 characters, two more stages, and a bonus of 7,700 Drive Tickets
Welcome to the Street Fighter 6 stage, one returning legend – Dee Jay – and three newcomers – Manon, Marisa, and JP.
- Dee Jay – First appearing in Super Street Fighter II, Dee Jay is a globally popular dance music superstar with a burning love for music and fighting. As a returning character in the series, Dee Jay retains his trademark moves that will get you in the rhythm such as Air Slasher, Double Rolling Sobat, Machine Gun Upper, and Jackknife Maximum, while adding new moves like Jus Cool and Weekend Pleasure to his arsenal. Visit Bathers Beach, Dee Jay’s stage in Street Fighter 6, to find a beachside party full of life amidst a setting sun.
- Manon – A supermodel and world champion judoka, Manon struts the catwalk of street fighting to become the world’s strongest model. Manon’s move set is a graceful union between judo grappling and classical ballet with moves like the Manège Doré, Renversé, Pas de Deux, and more. Find her in the Fȇte Foraine stage in France, a dazzling carnival amidst the French skyline.
- Marisa – Marisa is an up-and-coming jewelry designer from Italy who claims ancestry to ancient Greek warriors. A powerhouse of a character, Marisa utilizes her long limbs to unleash slow yet gargantuan strikes like the devastating Gladius, defensive counter Scutum, powerful Quadriga kick, and the almighty Goddess of the Hunt. Bask in the scent of victory in Colosseo, Marisa’s stage, with battle-ready warriors in the background cheering you on.
- JP – JP is the head of an international nonprofit organization responsible for many successful investment projects, and the man behind Nayshall’s present prosperity. He has a beloved cat named Cybele. JP takes control of the entire map from all angles with moves like the powerful void-creating Departure, the clone-deploying Torbalan, the Embrace grab, and the destructive Interdiction.
Do you have any thoughts on these new fighters coming in for the Street Fighter IP or will you be waiting to see how they function before making a judgment? Is it weird to have an Italian fighter that is pulling more from the Greek setting of things and is there a reason for not just making them Greek? Why are we getting so many different tiers for character expansion and will the cosmetics be worth paying close to double the game’s cost to get them all? Let us all know down in the comments and then feel free to discuss it all as you so wish to do. More for Street Fighter 6 will be on the site for you, so please keep checking back in for all of that and much, much more.
0 Comments Go ahead and login or register