Watch Dogs: Legion
A new trailer for Watch Dogs: Legion is here to give us a little more insight into where the world of Watch Dogs has gone to
One more trailer is out there for Watch Dogs: Legion for us all and we get one more look at how the resistance will rise in the game. This would be the side of the conflict that we are going to be playing on more or less. That is, unless Ubisoft has been pulling a fast one on us and we will be able to recruit more than grunts on the other side of things here. That would be an interesting twist to Watch Dogs: Legion if that was possible, but I highly doubt it will happen. October 29th is going to be an interesting day for the PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and PC when the game comes out.
What we have here to look at is most in-game footage from Watch Dogs: Legion that shines a little more light on the world of the game. We also get to see how the security company here has set up a deeper shop than expected in the game’s world. Something we have seen building up over the last two titles out there and now it is hitting a head. It kind of feels like they are writing themselves into a corner on how to progress forward with it all in the Watch Dogs universe, but maybe it will be something not that extreme. Again, we will have to wait and see. Have a look at the latest trailer for the game just below.
Watch Dogs: Legion — Resistance
It is time to take back London, and anyone you see in this iconic city can be recruited to your resistance. Corrupt opportunists have taken over and it’s up to you to build a resistance to give the city back to the people. With an entire population of potential recruits and the city’s technology at your fingertips, you’ll need to hack, infiltrate, and fight your way to liberate London. Welcome to the Resistance.
- Play As Anyone — Build a team with a huge range of characters to choose from, all bringing their own unique abilities. From a brilliant hacker to a getaway driver, from a football hooligan to an inconspicuous old lady, everyone has a unique backstory, personality, and skillset that should be used in unique situations. Customize your Legion with enhanced gadgets, unique outfits and iconic masks.
- An Immersive Story — After a mysterious assailant initiates devastating terror attacks on London, DedSec, a secret underground resistance who is being blamed for the attacks and is on the brink of annihilation, needs your help. Your mission is to rebuild DedSec to fight back against those who wish to keep London oppressed. You will continue to meet colorful characters along the way – both villains and allies – in your fight for London.
- Hacking Is Your Weapon — Weaponize London’s tech infrastructure, and unleash DedSec’s mastery of technology: hijack armed combat drones, reconstruct past events using augmented reality to discover who is behind the terror attacks, and hack your way through the most advanced security systems. Upgrade and deploy tech gadgets such as the Stealth Cloak, the Spiderbot, a Micro-Missile Launcher, and the powerful Electro Fist in a brand new melee system.
- Liberate An Open-World London — Explore a massive urban open world and fight to liberate London’s many famous landmarks—including Trafalgar Square, Big Ben, Tower Bridge, Camden, Piccadilly Circus, or the London Eye—and engage in side activities like bareknuckle boxing, darts, freestyle football, illegal courier contracts or street art.
- Team Up With Friends — Join forces with up to three friends in online multiplayer as you freely explore London together or take on special co-op missions, and unique game modes. Enjoy free regular updates adding new online content, rewards and themed events.
How do you think this will change the Watch Dogs franchise or will it just be another int the growing list of titles here? Do you think we might be able to flip more than just the grunts in the world or would that break the narrative if we took in the main villains of the world? How do you think this will link to the other titles besides just the name of it all? Let us all know down in the comments and then feel free to discuss it all as you wish. For more on Watch Dogs: Legion, be sure to keep checking in here. We will have it all here for you and then much more.