A lot has gone on this week in video games. Here is a recap of what we covered in the world of video games on the site this week
It was another short week here in the States but that does not mean that we did not have much to cover this week. There did happen to be quite a few video games that received some big updates and announcements out there. Some of them, like Avengers and The Sinking City, will be getting their PS5 and Xbox Series X updates soon. Other video games, like Stubbs The Zombie and Six Days In Fallujah, had full announcements that they were coming to us this year. Not a bad haul when you also take in that we had a review mixed into the batch of everything that was flowing out there too. It was short but fierce indeed.
As we gear up for the next week, we take stock of the fact that we have a few more video games in the review process that we can not speak of just yet. There might also be some film news mixed into it all if we have the time. Time and mental capacity to do so too. The latter I feel like will be the easier part of it all given the relaxing nature of some of our video games out there. We will do what we can to carry on and not let ourselves get too far down. If you would like to help with this at all, feel free to shoot over an email with some samples and we can see if we can get you added in to help take on some of the burdens.
As with every other week now here is our list of video games we were able to cover in the news for the week. Have fun reading through all of it and hopefully you will learn something you did not know before. Until next week, have fun with all of those video games and Happy Gaming!
- Werewolf: The Apocalypse — Heart Of The Forest Is Heading To The Other Platforms Now
- The Future Is A Little Imperfect For Marvel’s Avengers On Next-Gen
- Six Days In Fallujah Is On Its Way To Tell More Of The Truths Out There
- Evil Genius 2: World Domination Is Bringing Us All Some Sandbox Mode
- Binary Smoke Is Announced And Coming For Your PC
- Harness The Power Of Nature Soon In Baldur’s Gate 3
- Stubbs The Zombie Is On The Way Back In Rebel Without A Pulse Again
- The Sinking City Is Heading Next-Gen This Week
- Second Extinction Is Raging Onto The Xbox Game Preview Soon
- Outriders Will Have Its Demo Out There Next Week For Multiple Systems
- Ghosts ‘n Goblins Resurrection Dives A Little More Into The Game’s Difficulty
- Review — The Medium