Those looking to get in on The Front will soon be able to do that with a closed beta for The Front kicking off here
There is no more waiting for those looking to get in and survive what The Front has to throw at us all. At least if you are not waiting for the final version of what the game will have to throw our way. That is still a little down the line for us to wait for. What we do have here, though, is that the closed beta for The Front is out here for us to dive into to see what will be coming to the PC down the line. Also, to help Samar Studio shape the game a bit more to get to a place where everyone will be able to enjoy it all. That is usually the end goal of these kinds of things here.
You can apply to get in on the beta for The Front over at the game’s website as of right now. If you are granted access, you will be able to jump into the world they have built and survive another post-apocalyptic sandbox world filled with zombies and mutants. There does look like there will be a bit more action and combat in The Front than some of the others, but it does look to be a survival game with some base-building in there too. Have a look at what will be there for you to enjoy in the beta as of now. Fingers are crossed for all of you to be able to get in and give it all the fun experience of play.
The Front — Closed Beta Test
Welcome to the Closed Beta Test of The Front!
The Front takes place in a post-apocalyptic sandbox landscape populated with zombie-like mutants and hostile factions. In another reality, a tyrannical empire has conquered the world and is enacting a global “citizen” policy. Using monitoring devices, a ruthless will to kill, and advanced technology, the empire seeks to change mankind forever. Already stripped of their freedom, faith, and in many cases, life, humans are on the verge of finally losing that which they call home. The surviving members of humanity’s resistance are hoping to use time travel technology to return to the past and correct the course of history.
On this war-torn land, players will engage imperial forces, exiles, and rebels in an epic battle that will determine the fate of humanity. In their fight to rewrite the world’s fate, players will explore ruins and enemy areas, craft weapons and equipment, build bases, pilot vehicles, battle the elements, and contend with fearsome foes.
Danger lurks everywhere in The Front, and players will need to work together to survive. Building a base with adequate defenses is important, but friends can mean the difference between death and survival when exploring the world to scour for resources and crafting formulas — especially when fighting off waves of enemies.
Features and Gameplay
- An open world 36km² in size featuring distinct biomes such as forests, snow lands, and deserts, each with its own resources and ecosystem
- A realistic day/night cycle and ten different types of weather, including blizzards, fog, and thunderstorms
- 400+ tech formulas to learn
- 30 types of basic building modules and nearly 100 different functional components used to construct logical electrical systems, irrigation systems, automated defenses, and more
- 20+ kinds of defenses and traps used to protect bases from onslaughts, including crossbows, catapults, meat grinders, arrow walls, poison gas, and shocking electrical devices
- An arsenal of modern weapons customizable with attachments like sights, grips, and tactical flashlights
- A wide array of land, air, and sea vehicles that can be augmented with additional armor and weapons
- Ten distinct survival indices, including hunger, thirst, hypothermia, and infection
- Formidable enemies with unique characteristics, such as high HP or the ability to self-detonate and unleash devastating toxic clouds
Are you going to dive into the closed beta for The Front here or will you be holding off until the game goes gold out there? How long do you suspect many will be able to survive in this build of the game and will it be as explosive as the video shows us? Will this be more of a mechanical beta or more of a server test beta? Take the thoughts into the comment section and then discuss it all when not playing the beta. More for The Front should be on the way now, so get ready to see it hit the site much more. We will keep doing what we can to make sure you have all the info.
0 Comments Go ahead and login or register