A Lot Has Gone On This Week. Here’s A Recap Of What We Covered In Gaming
This has been one insane week and we have tried to cover everything we could for E3 and all of the news, announcements, and everything in gaming. There is still a whole load of impressions and hands on we are still trying to churn out so you can get a feel for what you may have missed or didn’t have the chance to actually play. There were fewer hands on with games in general but there was a plethora of all things we can expect in the world of gaming.
We were so very lucky to have been able to sit through all of the press conferences and able to give you all the ability to watch as the gaming news came flying in. At least for half of the week but we also go to play a smattering of games like Dead Island 2, The Phantom Pain, and The Evil Within. Those were some of the highlights but then there were also a few that had a lackluster presentation of their contributions to the gaming world.
We have a whole lot more to bring you from E3 but there is only so much time in the day. That is a problem that we all have when it comes to our gaming don’t we? Please keep an eye out here for all the other news and opinions we have incoming. Until then, get caught up below. Happy gaming all!
- Watch Microsoft’s 2014 E3 Press Conference Right Here
- Watch EA’s 2014 E3 Press Conference Right Here
- Watch Ubisoft’s 2014 E3 Press Conference Right Here
- Watch Sony’s 2014 E3 Press Conference Right Here
- E3 Microsoft Press Conference Recap
- Deep Silver Knocks It Out With Another Amazing Trailer For Dead Island 2
- E3 2014 Impressions: Bloodborne
- E3 2014 Impressions: HUNT: Horrors Of The Gilded Age
- E3 2014 Impressions: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- E3 2014 Hands On: LittleBigPlanet 3
- E3 2014 Impressions: Dead Island 2
- EA’s E3 2014 Press Conference Recap
- E3 2014 Hands On: The Evil Within
- E3 2014 Hands On: Battlecry