A Lot Has Gone On This Week. Here’s A Recap Of What We Covered In Video Games
The biggest take away for this week in video games would have to be Evolve, Reviews, and Telltale. When you look at the list of what we were able to cover this week in video games then it should be easy for you to see just about that. There were a few deviations from that list of items there but with American Thanksgiving and Black Friday causing so many hiccups in the news streams not many other developers and publishers had much in the way of news and updates for their titles.
I am sure that will not be the case for the next few weeks given what is coming up in the world of video games. There are so many titles being shown, discussed, and announced next week for the PlayStation Experience and The Game Awards I have a feeling that we will all be on video games overload until next year. That doesn’t really do much for now, but we seemed to manage fairly well none the less. You can see that for yourself and don’t need me trying to remind you though.
As is always the case though, here is a recap of everything that we managed to cover in the way of video games this week. Enjoy, relax, and have a great time playing those video games. We should all be getting more here in the coming month to keep us all occupied.
- New Batman: Arkham Knight Gameplay For The Watching
- Turtle Rock Wants You To Name The Next Monster In Evolve
- Review: WWE 2K15 [Next Gen]
- Time To Assault Your Eyes In Evolve With Parnell
- Looks Like We Have Tales From The Borderlands Available Now
- Resident Evil Revelations 2 Is Not Just Escort Missions
- Hear Some New Things For The Order: 1886 Right Here
- Review: Tales From The Borderlands — Zer0 Sum
- Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Is Bringing So Many Worlds Together
- When Will Exo Zombies Be Coming For Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Review: Grand Theft Auto V [Next Gen]
- Be Thankful Now, We Have A Game Of Thrones Release Date
- The Bartlet Jones Supernatural Detective Agency Has Something For The PlayStation Experience
- Looks Like The Monster In Evolve Is Starting To Nest
- Looks Like We Have The Evil Within — The Movie