A Lot Has Gone On This Week. Here’s A Recap Of What We Covered In Gaming
Well this has been one crazy week in the gaming world. I blame it mostly on SDCC and all of the craziness that brings with it. It is way more than just comics and their other forms of media outlets. We’ve been trying to keep up with everything we can while covering all of the stuff on the show floor directly but it can get insanely overwhelming. But I am not here to complain about all of that. I am here to bring you all that gaming news I know you are craving to sink your eye balls into.
I mean, we had plenty of stuff from Batman: Arkham Knight, The Last Of Us, and Assassin’s Creed that we could shake an eleven foot pole at all week. That is also ignoring all of the other stuff from the new The Walking Dead game announcement and how The Phantom Pain was used as media propaganda to pull on heart strings. Most of this isn’t even news out of SDCC either and just everything we were able to cover while getting up close and personal at SDCC.
Enough of all that though. Have a read through everything here and as always, happy gaming.
- The Last Of Us Is Coming To Us Live For One Night
- Have A Gander At The Destiny Vanguard Armory Pre-Order Bonus
- Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty Is Out This Week On The PS4
- Media Molecule Embraces Their Mistake And Teases New PS4 IP
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain‘s Realism ‘Fools’ New Studio
- The Walking Dead: No Man’s Land Has Been Announced For 2015
- Just In Case You Won’t Be At SDCC Here’s The Assassin’s Creed Experience Course
- Let’s See How Far Assassin’s Creed Unity Has Pushed The Franchise
- Care To See What Halo: Nightfall’s Agent Jameson Locke Looks Like?
- Things Are Looking Dark For Skylanders Trap Team Here
- So What Does The Original Cast From Aliens Think Of Alien Isolation?
- Looks Like We Get To Go Under The Red Hood In Batman: Arkham Knight