A Lot Has Gone On This Week. Here’s A Recap Of What We Covered In Gaming.
This felt like the most bi-polar week in gaming news in a long while. It all started out rather slow and then we were flooded with all kinds of new stuff to look forward to. The biggest bit of gaming news being with Batman: Arkham Knight‘s new character and gameplay mechanics; not to mention the huge purchase of Oculus by Facebook. Cyber stalking to a whole new level if things go as was speculated earlier this week. All kinds of crazy stuff here in the gaming world.
On top of all of that we had a nice review for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes as well as a couple of new looks at Watch_dogs and The Amazing Spider-Man 2. Oh, and Insomniac Games is almost legally allowed to drink in the US. Way to go there guys and girls over there at Insomniac. But this is where I’ll leave it as well. You need to read all the juicy tidbits of gaming news and not just a recap.
Here’s what we have for you. As always happy gaming.
- The Division Gets Some New Screen Shots And Night Time Gameplay
- Just In Case You Forgot BioShock Infinite: Burial At Sea — Ep 2 Is Out
- The Forest Looks Like An Awesome VR Version Of Don’t Starve
- New Batman: Arkham Knight Screen Shot Showing Off The In-Game Bat
- Insomniac Games Sure Knows How To Celebrate 20 Years In Business
- Review — Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
- Looks Like We Will Be Able To Facebook Stalk With The Oculus Rift Soon
- Rumor Mill: The Last Of Us Might Be Getting A PS4 Edition?
- Welcome To The Watch_Dogs Version Of Chicago
- Arkham Knight Not Just A Subtitle For Batman: Arkham Knight
- A New Amazing Spider-Man 2 Gameplay & Dev Diary Video Swings Onto The Web
- Get A Robot Dog With The Wolfenstein: The New Order Panzerhund Edition
- Tried Not To Buy Into The Goat Simulator Craze…But Here’s The Launch Trailer