A Lot Has Gone On This Week. Here’s A Recap Of What We Covered In Gaming.
It’s PAX week and the madness has just begun for all things gaming right now. This is both good for the news and previews of games in our beloved industry but also usually leads to a news overload early on leaving the rest of us non-attendees wondering what the hells is going on out there. Lucky for you, we have wrangled up all of the news that we could get our hands on here in one nice little spot. All in the hopes to make it easier for you to get what you want then back to gaming.
Ain’t we nice?
This week alone we have had two rumors crop up and then lead to the full announcements of The Last Of Us Remastered and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel. We also had quite a stir in the world of Watch_Dogs and The Evil Within. Granted, that was early in this week of gaming so everything else had to be rounded out with some non-huge publisher titles. I am still very excited to see what will come of Cult County as well as get my hands on Viscera Cleanup Detail. I guess that is what the weekend is for.
Here’s our quick round up. As always, happy gaming.
- Rumor Mill: A Borderlands In-Between-Quel Is In The Works?
- Watch_Dogs Wants To Show You Your Digital Shadow
- Viscera Cleanup Detail Finally Lets Us Play The Most Thankless Job
- Wolfenstein: The New Order Is Giving You Nowhere To Run To…Baby
- Looks Like We Are Getting Marvel Characters In Our Disney Infinity 2.0
- A Few New Murdered: Soul Suspect Screen Shots To Haunt Us
- Finally A New Gameplay Trailer For The Evil Within Straight From PAX East
- Rumor No More — Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Is Happening
- Rumor No More — The Last Of Us Is Coming To The PS4
- Here Is The ‘Debut’ Trailer For The Last Of Us Remastered
- H1Z1 Is Sony Entertainment Online’s New ‘Zombie MMO’
- See How Watch_Dogs Is Meant To Be Played… By The PC Master Race
- Cult County To Mess With Texas In Horror FPS Fashion
- New Caffeine Trailer To Make You Afraid Of Shadows