A Lot Has Gone On This Week. Here’s A Recap Of What We Covered In Gaming.
This has really been the week of reviews in gaming hasn’t it? We reviewed Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow 2, The Walking Dead — S2E2, South Park: The Stick Of Truth, and Race The Sun. There are still more in the pipe at that but it has been one crazy week of reviews for all of you to ingest and get our informed opinion about the games that matter right now.
Reviews aside, there have been some interesting developments for Mirror’s Edge 2 and Tales From The Borderlands at that. I still can’t believe that there is a rumor that ME2 is going to reboot the entire franchise yet still carry the numbered title. Makes little to no sense from those unconfirmed rumors being spread around. But my reservations are all stated in said article which you can find a link for below.
Have fun reading and as always happy gaming.
- Devastation Comes To Call Of Duty Ghosts
- Review: Castlevania Lords Of Shadow 2
- We Need New Consoles Right Now
- Review: The Walking Dead: Season 2 — A House Divided
- Did You Miss The SXSW Tales From The Borderlands Panel? We Got You Covered
- Review: South Park: The Stick Of Truth
- Rumor Mill: New Mirror’s Edge 2 Details
- Titanfall Vs inFAMOUS Second Son
- So… PlayStation Home Is Finally Getting The Trophy Treatment
- Review: Race The Sun
- Who Wants To See How They Are Creating Alien Isolation?
- Don’t Be Part Of The Haters Club. Check Out 9 Minutes Of inFAMOUS Second Son
- It’s Time To Get All Nostalgic For Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster
- Game Rentals On The PSN And Not Through PlayStation Now