A Lot Has Gone On This Week. Here’s A Recap Of What We Covered In Gaming.
And there is yet another week in the bag of gaming. Time to move on to all of the fun that the weekend offers us gamers who are lucky enough to have them off. For those who don’t here is a nice list of everything you might be missing out on or can look forward too once you are done with your work week. Especially now that all of the bullshit April Fools’ jokes are now over and gone.
As an FYI, we do get to look forward to the new episode of The Wolf Among Us as well as The Elder Scrolls Online now and next week. Not to mention all of the horrors that will be coming with SOMA, Daylight, and the villains of The Amazing Spider-Man 2. Also, if you really want to have fun while not gaming you can look into the rumors about The Last Of Us and if we are going to be getting a reputation system for the PS4 and the ability to change our PSN IDs. Fun indeed and have a good read.
As always, happy gaming everyone.
- April Fools: So It Begins With The Killzone Movie: A Helghastly Adventure
- Metro Redux Is A Real Thing And No Longer Rumor…Of Sorts
- Rumor Mill: More On The Last Of Us PS4 Port
- April Fools: Titanfall Is Getting Optimus Prime DLC
- The Wolf Among Us Episode Three Gets A New Trailer
- April Fools: Razer Jokes About Something I Dreamt Up As A Child With Eidolon
- Daylight Lets You Know You Are Going To Be Watched On April 29th
- Rumor Mill: PlayStation 4 Reputation System & PS Username Changes?
- Have A Sneak Peek At What Amazon Game Studios Has In Store For Us
- SOMA Has Just Unveiled Its Big Secret Location. Queue The Referencing…
- The Wolf Among Us Episode 3 Is Slated For Release Next Week
- The Sights, And Mostly The Sounds, Of Alien Isolation Are Amazing
- Have A Look At What Will Be In The Watch_Dogs Vigilante Edition
- The Villains Of The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Might Include Carnage
- The Elder Scrolls Online Gives Us Another Cinematic Reason To Play